Position open for Foot care Nurse working in multiple Long Term Care facilities in Vancouver. Looking for the right personality that is able to have engaging and compassionate relationships with seniors in long term care.
Provider should be
- comfortable working with residents in special care along with independent residents.
- be able to identify and treat complex toenail cases
- have past experience working with staff in long term care settings
- have good communication skills to foster relationships with the residents and family members of the residents
- be familiar with Point click care or Gold care for on site charting
- Follow best practice guidelines for Nursing Foot care
- hold liability insurance and worksafe
- Have completed Basic and Advanced Foot care certificate
I will provide scheduling, administration, billing, additional tools, continuing education and autoclave sterilization services. If you are new to the profession and are looking to work full time, mentoring can be provided.Please contact me with your details and to see if you would be a perfect fit. Thank you for your time, Andrew firstname.lastname@example.org