Benefits of Membership
As a member in good standing of the Lower Mainland Foot Care Nurses Association you will:
- Join mentor meetings; foot care nurses sharing teaching moments, providing support and efficiencies with tools
- Showcase your skills in the member directory and gain new clients
- Publicize your contact information and quickly and easily receive new referrals from potential clients
- One new referral from this website, can cover the cost of a whole year of membership!
- Link our directory to your website
- Access advertised deals from suppliers
- Access information regarding seminars and guest speakers, foot care supplies and new products
- Access Nursing Foot Care Opportunities from job opportunities to volunteer work
- Network with allied Foot Care Nurses
- The membership term is 1 year from enrolment date.
- Membership applications will be accepted at any time and last for 1 year.
- To maintain membership and directory listing, all fees must be paid by your renewal date.
- Automatic Recurring Billing is the preferred method to keep your membership active.
- Directory listing will become active immediately after payment confirmation
- Please allow 1-3 days for your membership request to be processed
How To Join:
Joining is Secure, Simple and Fast!
- Fill in the contact information in the form fields.
- Your ‘Nursing designation’ is either RN, LPN, RPN
- Provide your nursing registration/license number so we can verify your active nursing registration with BCCNM
- Provide the training institution and date of your Nursing Foot Care course
- Select a Membership Billing Option:
- Annual Billing – Automatic Recurring (preferred)
- Annual Billing – Manual Renewal
- Enter Credit Card info into the SECURE form
- Click “Sign Me up”!
- You can then add/edit your online Profile
If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org