Benefits of Membership
As a member in good standing of the Lower Mainland Foot Care Nurses Association you will:
- showcase your skills in the member directory
- publicize your contact information
- link our directory to your website
- advertise deals
- access information regarding seminars and guest speakers
- The membership term is 1 year from enrollment date.
- Membership applications will be accepted at any time and last for 1 year.
- To maintain membership and directory listing, all fees must be paid by your renewal date.
- Automatic Recurring Billing is the preferred method to keep your membership active.
- Directory listing will become active immediately after payment confirmation
How To Join:
Joining is Secure, Simple and Fast!
- Complete the form below
- Select a Membership Billing Option:
- Annual Billing – Automatic Recurring (preferred)
- Annual Billing – Manual Renewal
- Enter Credit Card info into the SECURE form
- Click “Sign Me up”!
- You can then add/edit your online Profile
- Provide your nursing registration number fo verification
- Provide the training institution and date of your Nursing Foot Care course
If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please contact email@example.com